We will know soon....

in about two hours at 9:30 our guide will be here to let us know if we are meeting Shawn today. Well people sure are early risers around here because he called here at 6:45 lol.... anticipating this we set our alarm to be up but its certainly will be a long day on 3 hours of sleep. I am not very hungry but I best get a good breakfast and a shower in and we will call our kids at home to chat for a while before that time.
 

Blessings Angie

 

Be who you are and say what you feel - because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.


This entry was posted on Saturday, October 10, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Well - I'm dying to know if you've met your son!!! Sorry you had a rough start to your travels, but glad you arrived safely. Can't wait for your next post. :)

can't wait to see you all together!