This week was very eventful for us lots of exciting things going on. First on Monday I accepted an offer for a different position within the company I work at now but back working in IT rather then one of the business units, so I am very much looking forward to that.
Then yesterday as I was just getting ready to leave the office I got even more exiting news when my phone rang and it was our agency rep telling me that we got our LOA. The only reason I did not scream was because I was in the office. …. Lol….It was kind of eary given the fact that an hour earlier I had just printed the I800 and DS230 paperwork to take home for hubby to sign in case we needed it lol…… little did I know.
So on day 70 we got our LOA and hopefully with that TA will be close behind.
Blessings
Angie
W.I.S.E Up
14 years ago










0 comments