Another little hurdle jumped..

Hey well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Weekend. We are excited to say that the quest for that I800A has begun and we are grateful that the CCAA has granted us a DTC extension given the long wait times for the I800A approval. So now we have till March 5th to get it all done… well our Dossier is all done just waiting for this one singel piece.... come on I800A.
I also have Shawn’s package ready to go and my very dear friend in China was so kind and get our letter translated for Shawn to be added to the package. Soon he will learn that he has a family waiting and I have to learn patience once again to get thru the wait and the remaining months before we can travel, which seems so so far away! There is much to be grateful for that we have gottent his far so quickly already!

Blessings
Angie

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments