I have a little exciting news... USCIS got our application, cashed our check, we got notice of action so now the 90 day clock is ticking. But what's even more exciting we got news from our case worker at WACAP that "....NBC has sped up the processing a little bit recently. They have hired some new folks and processed twice as many applications this month as they had last month...."
This could mean if - knock on wood - all goes well it may not be September after all for us to travel it could be August or even better July. In which case there is still a chance that we get to celebrate our birthdays with our son.
I am also very excited to have sent out his first package and just wish I would know how he reacts to the fact that he has found his family. I pray that he will be as excited about this then we are.
Happy Holidays Angie
W.I.S.E Up
14 years ago










1 comments