Well where are we at. Our dossier paperwork was completed and is in the works at our agency. Our homestudy finally finally made its way to the agency and had to go back to the case worker for some hague touches and hopefully the final copy will go back to the international agency soon so that we can finally finally send in for our I800A. Of course I already know that we need to request an extension as most families have had to do thus far and apparently there is now also a formal process to do so.
I have a care package sitting here ready for Shawn as soon as our agency gives us the go to send it out. I still need to put the finishing touches on his letter its hard to know what to say. Shawn will be fairly close to 7 by the time we get to bring him home.
We are awaiting some info from his orphanage on his surgeries for his lip and palate but we did get an updated picture of him which was fabulous!! For the most part I try to keep very busy with other things and not think about the wait, so far that has been working for me but of course as we are DTC soon that will become harder and harder.
Till then, Hugs
W.I.S.E Up
14 years ago










0 comments