We got the exciting news today that our China agency approved our homestudy for the I800 A application to get Shawn’s visa FINALLY a step closer. Has it been 4 months already since we started this process? It seems like we are not moving at all though.

Ok so maybe that’s just me being impatient and wanting to bring my son home! We received an updated picture and some measurements and his package is ready to be mailed as soon as I get the go from our agency. It would be nice for him to get it all before xmass. I wonder how he will feel when he gets this all when he finds out he has a family waiting for him? I hope he is as excited about it as we are.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

PTL Angie!!! I'd love to see those updated photos! I don't know the rules anymore for sharing those, but maybe when you are back for the holdiays???