Travel Plans

Our travel plans have been finalized we have a confirmed CA on 10/19. So needless to say in about 4 weeks we are leaving, which is a Friday and we get to Shenyang Saturday night. We will be staying at the Traders Hotel and officially meet our son on Monday October 12. 2009 .. finally!!

Friday that week we are going to GZ and have to stay there until Wednesday at which time we will take a train to Hong Kong in the late afternoon. Spend the night there and fly back home on October 22. 2009. Our flights are booked and we have our hotels and are just awaiting the in country guide and flight info from our agency.

Because we are in GZ during the Trade Fair we are staying off the island which is perfectly fine! We are looking forward to experiencing other areas of GZ one possibly the Safari Park and since we are at a Hotel banking the Pearl River we will be able to take nice walks. So I hope :-)

Many Blessings Angie

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

GREAT news! I bet it feels great to have that date on your calendar. SO happy for you!
~Lisa
Mom to Shen Mingdong...waiting for us at the Shenyang SWI:)

I am very happy for you all. I can't wait to follow along if you are able to blog.