Totally exciting news we found out that our 2nd LOA was actually picked up on August 13. which when we found out had already been passed one week. So from that we should have our TA within 3-4 weeks so by now we are 2 weeks down and that TA in reality could show up any day now!! So much to do so little time I tell you its crazy. And then I have to let my employer know that I will be out for a while and in the mean time I am suppose to wrap up a training class in PA before that as well which has been scheduled so regardless when that TA shows up we can’t even leave until October and then of course we get hit by the Trade Fair so that will make the trip more complicated but when its all said and done our son will finally be home!!!
Blessings
Angie
W.I.S.E Up
14 years ago










1 comments