Tic Toc Tic Toc boy this is like watching the clock

Today we mark our 60th day in our wait for the I800A application and the CCAA was gracious to move our DTC deadline up a couple more months since in reality we did all we have to do to get our paperwork together but simply can not be DTC until we get this approval. Of course leave it to us even with the final speed up in processing times to be one of the few to need a modification in the way a section of our homestudy is written up, very frustrating as without this we would have our approval by now and our dossier would be gone and Shawn could have been home by August.

As it is it looks like now we are looking at March to be DTC and with at least Sept/Oct. before we can travel. This has been very frustrating for us given that we worked so fast to get all our paperwork together there is simply no logical excuse as to why our son should have to wait any longer to be able to come home.

I wonder a lot about how he feels over the fact that he has a family waiting I wonder if he is excited or really has no longing to come here. I wonder if he things what a crazy bunch of people in these pictures …..do I have to go…… We will for sure miss his birthday in July which really really saddens me.

I pray that our homestudy changes will be done soon and with that we can finally finally be DTC.

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments